How does Chiropractic work?
Chiropractic treatment is highly effective across a wide range of conditions. Helping people overcome pain and improve their quality of life through effective treatment of the spine and musculoskeletal system.
Chiropractic treatment helps through the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of many of the common physical disorders that we all face today. For example:
- Back and neck pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Sports injuries
- Poor posture
These painful conditions are often a result of modern lifestyles. Our bodies simply aren’t designed to be used in the way that today’s world demands. On the whole these complaints are caused by normal everyday activities. Things such as:
- Long hours sitting at desks
- Poor lifting techniques
- Poor posture due to prolonged use of gadgets/smartphones
- Driving long distances
- Prolonged use of PCs and laptops
- Repetitive movements – usually RSI job related conditions
- Everyday household tasks – such as housework and gardening
- Strenuous activity and over-exercising
Following the initial phase of your treatment, which is aimed at relieving your symptoms,we then continue to address any of the underlying problems behind them.